Clothes Cabin is a Chandler nonprofit that provides clothing and household linens to people in need. We have removed barriers that other clothing banks may have, so no one is refused service based on residence, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, religion, or any other factor.
We want your experience to be pleasant.
To serve as many people as possible, there are policies you must agree to at registration:
- You acknowledge that you cannot afford to buy the clothes you need, for yourself or your family.
- The clothes you receive are for your personal use, not for sale or trade.
- You are permitted to take a limited number of articles for yourself, your spouse, and your children under 18. You may not take clothing for anyone else unless you have legal guardianship. The amount of clothing you are permitted to take may vary from time to time, depending on the supply of clothing available.
- You may visit us for service once every three months.
- Children are not permitted in the shopping area for their safety, so if at all possible, it’s best to come without your children. If you must bring your children, they are required to stay in the Kids Cabin play room for their own safety and the safety of our other clients. If they are destructive or unhappy in Kids Cabin, you may be asked to return at another time without your children.
- A photo ID is required at each visit.
- Providing false information on the registration form will disqualify you from any further service.
- No food or beverages are permitted inside Clothes Cabin.
You do not need an appointment
Clients are served on a walk-in basis at 1100 N. Alma School Rd., Suite 10 Chandler, AZ 85224. The hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 9am to 3pm and Thursday 6pm to 8pm. Please allow at least 30 minutes for registration and shopping. We are closed on holidays and from Dec. 25 to Jan. 1.
The busiest days are at the beginning of the month
Tuesday is generally busier than Wednesday or Thursday, so for best selection and quicker service, the best time to come is Wednesday afternoon or Thursday evening after the first two weeks of the month. Still have questions? Call (480) 285-4111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.